Brody had his last day of 1st grade. The whole week before I kept asking him if he was sad. He asked why and I told him because he would never again be a 1st grader. I know I made it WAY more dramatic than it should be but it really makes me sad. (As Brad reminds me I get to go through this 4 more times. Lucky me!)
We are so proud of Brody. He has had a great year in 1st grade, learning a lot, but most importantly, for us, being a great example to his classmates (and his siblings).
And at the beginning of the year Bo wasn't in this picture.
Colt & Ollie wanted pictures on their bikes.
When they got off the bus we sprayed them with silly string. Another mom wrote "Summer" on the sidewalk and handed out popsicles. These kids don't know how lucky they are because we certainly never had this much fan fare for the last day of school. But it is such a fun tradition.
Brody & Bella
No comments:
Post a Comment