My friend was encouraging me to post a few belly pictures. I'm not very good at documenting my pregnancies and I'm sure I will be disappointed about this later but for now it's just not at the top of my priority list. So I'm thankful for a little prompting to get these pictures done.
These pictures are with my phone and Brad's phone.
(My camera is having issues)
Our c-section is scheduled for October 3rd. It's nice to know there is a definite date where we will meet our baby. (although I have to remind myself that I still could have the baby earlier)
I have a few pregnancy "issues". A vericose vein has been bothering me for a good part of this pregnancy but I never thought I would make it this far with it. It seems to be manageable now.
I sit around A LOT during the day. I feel guilty sometimes but other times I try my best not to worry about it.
I still have no clue as to the sex of the baby.
We have a boy name picked out but no girl name. (prayers please...I'm serious. It stresses me out and has been known to cause tension between me and Brad)
I am SO THANKFUL to be pregnant (I know many who are having trouble).
I'm getting sad knowing this will be our last one. So I try to savor every little kick, turn or bump I feel even when it wakes me up in the middle of the night. (I'm going to be an emotional mess this next year knowing every milestone is the last one)
My house is a mess and disorganized and I have a gazillion projects I want to complete in the next month. But my energy gets lower every day. I'm trying not to stress out about it.
I'M SO EXCITED!
1 comment:
i'm a tad behind on my blog reading, but i love this!!
Post a Comment