Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day Brunch

Brody had a special Father's Day Brunch at school. I am SO thankful for these things because I know it doesn't happen in every classroom. And even if they seem a little boring to the dads I think they create such special memories for the kids.  

I was very nervous about this because Brody refused to perform at the Mother's Day Tea. He had been talking about how he didn't want to do the Father's Day songs. His teacher said he didn't have to sing but he did have to stand up with everyone else. Not sure what made him change but he turned into a performer by the end.  He told me he was being brave.  I'm so proud of him. 

I'm also thankful Brad took pictures and videos, since I wasn't allowed to be there. 





The brunch was right before recess so Brad was able to stay and go out to recess too. 
Brad said he was worn out playing 20 minutes of kindergarten tag.





Time for singing.







No comments: