Brody's two bottom teeth have been loose for a while. Every morning I have asked to look at his teeth because they were always in different places. It finally got to the point where it was so loose it was almost perpendicular to his gums. I asked Brad to check it out. In his attempt to get it out Brad told Brody he shouldn't eat his dinner until the tooth came out. I think this started to scare Brody rather than help him.
We didn't get it out before dinner and it took Brody a very long time to eat.
After dinner was all cleaned up Brody came up to me with a very sad face and said "I really want my tooth out." Since I don't like the idea of pulling out teeth I asked Brad to come help.
Brad sat Brody on his lap and barely touched the tooth. It came right out.
Brody was so excited and so happy his tooth came out.
He wrote a letter to the tooth fairy (I forgot to take a picture). The tooth fairy left him a note and a fifty cent piece.
A video before the tooth was pulled.
And we are still waiting for Darby to get her first tooth..
No comments:
Post a Comment