Monday, November 5, 2012

Trick or Treating

I have a lot of issues when it comes to Halloween. Without going into too much detail...I really don't like the scary stuff associated with it. But I love the idea of dressing up and getting free candy. Now that I am grown and have kids it makes the holiday even more fun (although I still don't like the scary stuff). 

This year I wasn't quite embracing Halloween and then it was here. Then I was bummed that I didn't put more thought and effort into the costumes for this year. The boys had many different ideas of what they wanted and I had nothing. So two nights before Halloween we pulled down our "costume stash" from the attic. This included the cars we made from last year. This is what the boys wanted to be again. So we went with it. I was thrilled (less work for me and I loved the costumes from last year). 

Here they are again.  
Francesco, Mater & Guido 
(we did have to convince only a few times to be Guido because he kept wanting to be Mater) 




Darby was a puppy (Ollie was one 2 years ago)
But this one has a pink bow in it. 

We went to our neighbors for a pre Halloween party.  Pizza and orange colored stuff (oreos, cheetos)


Ryker and Annika also joined us. 

Ryker & Colt

Colt, Annika, Brody, Ollie & Ryker


The whole crew

Family picture
Brad was a cross country coach (I think, maybe???)
I was Snow White (for the 8th year) 


Our pumpkin family 


No comments: