I organized another soccer camp with my friend Julia. We have officially named our "soccer camp" Buddy Kicks. I planned for three days from 9:30 - 11:00. We invited some friends with kids from 2 - 5 (and a few 6 year olds). It was a little chaotic but I think everyone had a little bit of fun.
Our first day was rainy and we called it a day after only an hour. But I think all of the parents were just as happy to pack it up. At least we got the kids outside for a little bit.
We played games (red light, green light. sharks & minnows and the pirate game).
We had skill stations.
Took water breaks.
And most importantly had snack.
My friend Lori was our team photographer. She was able to get some great pictures.
I never officially counted how many kids we had but it was a lot.
We can't wait until our next soccer camp!





No comments:
Post a Comment