Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We need napkins

I was gone at a cooking group through our church.  While I was there I received a text message that said "we need napkins".  This was not new information to me.  We have needed napkins for a few months now (we have been using paper towels).  When I arrived home I realized the real reason we needed napkins.  Now we have 3 Snowman napkin holders in our home.  

Brad took all 3 boys to the Home Depot workshop to build this adorable project.  And although the Kids workshop is recommended for kids between the ages of 5 - 12 we were able to get all 3 of our boys, including our 21 month old in on the action.  (personally, I think 3 - 6 is the perfect age for these workshops). 





Brad also remembered to bring the camera AND he had someone take this picture of all three of them. 



All 3 of our Snowman napkin holders.

1 comment:

Amy said...

SO CUTE!!! I love this idea!