We made plans to go to Snowflake Lane at Bellevue Square. We had a lot of fun last year but wanted to avoid as much of a crowd as we could so we opted for a weeknight before school were on break. We also planned to go with a few friends, but for various reasons no one was able to meet up with us. (Our neighbors were there but we only go in contact with them after the show was over).
Colt kept saying he didn't want to go to Snowflake Lane. I was hoping/thinking he would change his mind. As soon as we started to walk outside he hid under his arms and would not move. Brad said he would stay in the mall with him and I could go out with Brody & Ollie. Oh my! What an adventure!
Brody hugging the Polar Bear
Ollie & Brody with their candy cane suckers.
A self-portrait
(I had a difficult time taking good pictures since I was either holding Ollie and watching out for Brody or chasing Ollie somewhere.)
It's snowing! Ollie was mesmerized by this.
Brody was a dancing machine and had so much fun. I only wish I was able to get more video of it.







No comments:
Post a Comment