Thursday, October 7, 2010

2 years & 6 months

 I had pictures taken for Colt's 2 year picture and Ollie's 6 month picture.  I like the studio but I LOVE having our photographer meet us somewhere.  Colt doesn't like getting his picture taken so I am not even sure what would happen in a studio (at this point).  My sister also had pictures taken of Gunner.

Here are a few of my favorites. 









I wasn't prepared to be in a picture so I have my every day mom outfit on which are my jeans (actually its usually sweats) and a Nike running camp t-shirt (because I get them for free from Brad's cross country camp).  But as Jessie reminded me it's ok because no one is looking at me. 

I love this picture because it definitely highlights their personalities. 

2 comments:

Mrs. Pietraszewski said...

Love it! The one of the 4 of you is perfect.

Jen Johnson said...

LOve love these pictures