
Aren't they cute together?

Somehow over the course of the last 3 years Brody has found some more friends. He now goes to sleep with all of these friends. I never thought I would let my child sleep with so many stuffed animals. In fact I didn't even know we had so many stuffed animals.

In this video Brody is naming all his friends. Horsie, Dinosaur, Lamby, Hippo, Rhinoceres, Baby Elephant (on top of) Daddy Elephant. (Brody gets a little stuck here)
And he continues.. Daddy Elephant, Horsie, monkey, Shamu, turtle, Giraffe, turtle, Lamby, Pelican
The fortunate thing is that we only have to travel with Mr. Lamby. He doesn't need all of these friends to fall asleep.
1 comment:
NHV had a little orange kitty friend ... and I was so sad when she gave him up just after she turned two :( I bought a second kitty - just in case - and I think she may have figured out there were two of them, and then Kitty became less special :(
Brody is such a cutie!
Post a Comment