Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I love holidays! I love to celebrate and love to get into the spirit of things. I'm very excited for the day (hopefully next year) when Brody and Colt get just as excited as I do. HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY! I am also a little frugal so I don't like to buy stuff to celebrate holidays. I like to be resourceful. Fortunately, I had some green clothes for the boys to wear. You may not notice but Colt's green outfit is a little snug on him. It looks cute though! I had to take a picture of my boys in their outfits with their green blanket and green frog. It's always an adventure taking a picture with my two boys.

I don't think I really need to add any captions. You can make them up yourself.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!





1 comment:

MommyBrain said...

Ah, brotherly love ... in green stripes no less ... that's the stuff of smiles, I tell ya :)