Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Still loving the Snow!

This has truly been a lot of fun having so much snow around. It does make for a little bit of "cabin fever", but we are trying to get out in the white stuff as much as possible. Usually we get out when Brad gets home from work which is right before it gets dark. Brody doesn't mind he just likes to explore all this new stuff. Every day I have played in the snow it brings back my childhood memories. Most of my snow memories revolve around the rices, especially Brian Rice. We went sledding, built snowmen, snowforts, igloos, drank hot chocolate, made snow angels and even made a snow slide. This is one of the reasons I decided to build a little slide for Brody. After my snowman got knocked over and became a snow mound I used it to start my slide. Last night around 10:00 I spent an hour or so working on this slide. Today Brad went outside with Brody to test it out. We had to modify it a little and used a garbage bag so Brody could slip a little faster. He loved it at first but for some reason soon wanted to be "all done." You can't really see him in this video but if you listen you can hear all the adults trying to coax him into sliding again. The crazy things we do to have a little fun.

No comments: