Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stuffed Animals


I have tried my best to get pictures of the boys every single month. It helps that we have a picture frame where we need to put pictures in. So far I have been pretty good about it, usually missing by only a few days. I have also started taking pictures of the boys on the same blue chair. Someone recently told me about taking a picture next to a favorite stuffed animal, so I have started to do that as well. We are using sock monkey with the boys (although Colt's first "animal" picture was with a different monkey). Anyways, the other day I was taking Brody's 19 month picture and gave him the sock monkey so he could sit next to it. Of course, Brody would not let sock monkey just sit there he had to hug it and swing it around. I managed to get a few pictures. Later in the day I wanted to retake pictures of Brody by himself, but Brody insisted on having his monkey with him. Not only did he insist on his monkey being with him but he wanted all of his animal friends with him. Now we have a cute picture of all of Brody's animal friends. :)

No comments: