

Brody loved helping his daddy and loved exploring every section of our yard. It's so fun watching him get dirty and climb up the hills. He is such a boy!
After the morning of raking leaves the boys had lunch and then Brody was ready for his nap. While the boys were napping Brad worked on some other random house projects. I would like to say I was productive but really was far from getting anything significant done. When the boys woke up from their nap Brody joined Brad in the garage while I took care of Colt. When I went to check in on them they were about to go on a Jeep ride. This was specifically requested by Brody. He was very upset when it was over.
Our next task was to cut Brody's hair. So we took out our buzzer and gave Brody his buzz cut.


We finished off our day by spending time just playing with our boys. Colt is a little harder to "play" with but we had fun with Brody. Brad put him on his back and ran around the house for quite a while. Brody LOVED this and was about to throw a tantrum when it was all over. I stepped in and said "Brody, can YOU carry your friends on YOUR back." His face lit up and he ran into the other room and started to carry his teddy bear and Mickey Mouse on his back. Thank goodness for distraction techniques. It was a somewhat productive, relaxing and fun day for our family. We are hoping to find more days like this.

No comments:
Post a Comment