It was a different Halloween since none of the kids wanted me to go trick-or-treating with them. I was a little sad at first but when I saw that the forecast called for dumping rain it wasn't all that bad to stay at home and open the door for trick-or-treaters. Brad can tell you how excited I got each time the doorbell rang.
Colt put together this costume at the last minute.
Darby and her friends went as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Bo went with Bob Ross (Louie) and a ninja (Finn) and he went as a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos (thanks to our friends who let us borrow it)
We also borrowed this mad scientist costume and I wore a superhero cape since I had worn it to school that day.
Despite the dumping of rain the kids still came home with more than enough candy.







No comments:
Post a Comment