Our hotel was right next to the Poipu Golf Course. I asked Brad if he wanted to play golf again and he was a bit hesitant. He felt a little guilty for how much time golf took up but I reminded him that our last round of golf was over before noon and we still had a great day after. We had no sports to go watch or kids to drive around. So he went to check if they had availability and he picked a 7:20 tee time.
Brad was matched up with a guy named Jeff. His wife did the same thing I was doing. The only drawback is he only played 9 holes so Brad was hitting by himself the last 9.
Brad had his BEST game of golf ever. He was SO happy.
After our morning of golf we went to the pool and enjoyed the lazy river which was the laziest river ever. It hardly moved. But we still enjoyed our time relaxing poolside. This is the only picture we got.














No comments:
Post a Comment