About a month ago we received a letter in the mail inviting Ollie to join the National Junior Honor Society. I was excited about this idea and told Ollie he should join. He didn't like my idea. I decided to try a few more time but he was adamant that he didn't want to do it.
Fast forward a few weeks and he calls me in a panic wondering where the application was for the National Junior Honor Society. I asked him why he changed his mind.
"I thought it was for nerds, but all my friends are joining."
So here we have it, the newest inductee to the National Junior Honor Society.
Thank goodness for these friends, who aren't nerds, but are also part of the National Junior Honor Society.
Ollie even agreed to wear nice pants. A true sign he is committed to this.





No comments:
Post a Comment