Brody has been wanting to paint his room and redecorate it for quite some time. I kept telling him we would do it after our trip. While we were on our trip Brody was collecting things so he could redecorate his room.
Darby got wind of Brody's plan to paint so she wanted to paint her room. It has never been painted so it was hard to argue with her. She also was starting to get a bit competitive and wanted to get it done before Brody finished his.
Here are a few pictures from the before....
If you ever want a job done, hire Brody. Don't hire me. Brody is very detailed, meticulous and patient (like someone else I know).
Ollie loved helping Brody paint his room and of course he wants to paint his room Orange and Blue now. I've convinced him to wait a few more months.
Brody watched some youtube videos to learn how to paint the edges.....just like someone else I know. 
After pictures coming later.
No comments:
Post a Comment