Tuesday, October 20, 2020

1st day of soccer

I have had a lot of mess ups as a mom but at least this year I can blame some of them on COVID.  I signed the kids up for soccer and it has been all over the place as to what they can participate in.  Colt has been practicing in PODS, Ollie just started and Darby has had soccer clinics, also in PODS.  This last week I was talking to a friend and she said "Hey I think Bo is on Grant's team."   I guess this whole time Bo has been on a team and has been able to participate in the same clinics Darby has been doing.  

So, he has missed out on 3 weeks of soccer and there is only 3 weeks left.   Oh well.  Darn COVID.  He had a great time and can't wait to go back.  


For the record....they are in pods, wear masks and get their temperatures checked before they play.  


 

No comments: