We were invited to a dinner with the Sounders. Our friends, Mike and Heather, invited us to this fun event. We went a few years ago and were so excited that we had the chance to go again.
I had a goal to get a picture with all the Sounders who were there.
Alex & Christian Roldan
(Ozzie Alonso is my first Sounders boyfriend but he is now playing on a different team so maybe I should pick a new one? Christian Roldan is in the running. He is a great player but he was also very nice and outgoing at the event).
Stefan Frei, Will Bruin and Bryan Meredith
*Bryan Meredith was probably the most outgoing and friendly Sounders there. But no one was sure who he was. I actually just googled him right now.
Heather wanted to get a picture with all the goalkeepers, all the defensive players, all the offensive players and then all the fans.
Goalkeepers
Offensive Players
Defensive Players
Everyone



No comments:
Post a Comment