Saturday, January 26, 2019

Ski Day

The roads were bare and Bo and I had a whole day with nothing planned. So, I took him up to the mountain to go skiing. Brad is the one who is always in charge of things so I felt a little lost. But I did it. I navigated everything I needed to so Bo could practice his skiing. 

We stuck to the Magic Carpet which ended up not being a very good fit.  His skis weren't very fast so he couldn't really practice his stops.  


We finally found a few small hills and then Bo was having lots of fun. 






We stopped for a lunch break.  (I had packed a lunch for us but forgot it....so I guess I don't have it all figured out yet). 

Pizza, french fries and hot chocolate!  




After lunch we did a little more skiing but Bo was also interested in playing in the snow.  He made snow angels, a snowman and we had a snowball fight.   

It took a lot of patience but I had to remind myself of the memory I was making with him.  I came home exhausted! 







No comments: