Friday, December 28, 2018

Crepes & Christmas

We headed over to Bainbridge Island last Saturday to celebrate Christmas with Fafa & Grammy and Uncle Brian & Aunt Angie. 

In the morning we decided to go out to breakfast and stumbled upon a crepe place.  The kids loved it!   It was a fun way to start our day. 

We went back to Fafa & Grammy's and watched football.  Then we took another break by heading to Battle Point Park.   We all had fun playing ball tag. 

 





We had a yummy Christmas dinner then watched the Seahawks play the Kansas City Chiefs.  I am happy to report that I watched 3 whole quarters and part of the 4th quarter.  Then I started to get sick and nervous and I had to go calm myself down by laying in the other room.  

Thankfully they pulled off an awesome victory and we enjoyed the rest of the night. 



Before presents....family pictures. 






No comments: