We had tickets to the Seahawks game although to be honest staying home seemed like a much better idea. Less stress, can get stuff done and not worry about finding a babysitter.
After my search for a babysitter Brad called on his resources and convinced Uncle Brian to watch the game at our house. Of course, Abi, Andrew and Angie came along too.
Once we were committed to going I was thankful for the time Brad and I got to spend together.
On our way to the game.
We haven't been playing super well and we were playing the number one team in the league, the LA Rams. So there were a lot of fans that were just hoping we wouldn't be blown out in the first quarter.
Much to our surprise the game was very close, exciting and gave me LOTS of stress.
Unfortunately, the Seahawks came up short, but I am thankful we got to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment