If you have been reading our blog or follow me on social media (Facebook and Instagram) then you are familiar with our January Date Nights. I have been doing a little more with it and one of the suggestions I had was to go on a back to school date. I figured since I was promoting it I should probably do it too. So I arranged for our neighbor to watch Bo for a few hours and I met Brad for lunch. I ran a few errand with him (Home Depot and Organized Spaces) and then we went to Spud Fish & Chips for lunch.
It's always great to have some time to ourselves even if we are trying to get some business done. At least we got caught up on random family plans (soccer games etc).
And if you are curious, you can check out the website www.januarydatenights.com or find us on Facebook or Instagram.
No comments:
Post a Comment