Thursday, February 1, 2018

Ladies weekend

Somehow I was able to pull off a ladies weekend with my soccer friends.  (It seems like there is never a perfect weekend to getaway so I just have to make it work) 

We have been doing this for 8 years (although I think we missed one year) and it is always such a great time.  It's a perfect combination of relaxing, hanging out, doing things and getting some rest.  This year we were able to stay at Heather's Orcas Island House.  (We have been here for soccer campouts and our own family trip). 

This year we also had a chance to volunteer at a trail race.   Something I have always wanted to do so doing it with friends and with no obligations to get back to was the perfect scenario. 




We finished this 1500 piece puzzle with 15 minutes to spare.  That was intense. 





No comments: