Wednesday, March 8, 2017

San Diego - Day 1

Brad had a business trip to go to the Tailored Living Convention. He has done this for a few years now and thankfully I have been able to join him the last two years. When we learned it was in San Diego we were very excited.  This year we were able to get Fafa & Grammy to watch the kids for a few days and then Papa Bob & Grandma Shari to watch them the other days.  It was nice to not have to do so much juggling with the kids.  

We had an absolutely perfect getaway.   

We flew in on Tuesday evening.  Wednesday I went for a walk and discovered Mission Beach less than a mile from our hotel.  After I got back from our walk, Brad and I got ready for the day and found Starbucks, one block from the beach and enjoyed our breakfast down at the boardwalk. 


We had to run a few errands (dry cleaning, business cards for Brad) and then we came back to the beach and rented some bikes.  We cruised along the boardwalk for an hour.  It was a nice way to quickly see the beach.  




We had no other commitments so we went to the Fish Market for dinner.  It's a great restaurant right in downtown San Diego right next to USS Midway.  

No comments: