Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Shopping & Jamba Juice

For anyone that knows me they know shopping is my least favorite thing to do, for many reasons.   However, there is one store that I have kept my eye on for awhile now.  I went to their clearance sale last fall and found a few pieces I wear almost every day.    The problem is I have to try on these clothes before I commit to buying them, otherwise I would probably by them online.   So the other day, we (Bo, Darby and myself) did not have any plans so we went on a little adventure to University Village.    Our first stop was at the Oiselle store where I tried on a few things, mostly for sizing so that when they do go on sale I know what size to get.   The kids were great and afterwards we just walked around and stopped at Jamba Juice for lunch and a treat. 

It was nice to spend some time outside with these two.  



No comments: