Friday, June 10, 2016

More Michigan Boys

The Michigan boys decided they would leave around noon on Tuesday. I decided to let Brody & Colt stay home for a few hours so they could hang out with them a little more. It was such a great decision. They had a great time playing soccer and kickball before they had to go to school. 

I took a few pictures before they left.  Each kid had one boy that they kind of became buddies with.  

Micah & Ollie
 


Colt & Nick (Posada)






Ryan & Brody
All the kids LOVE Chase!  






I was so thankful for this time with these young men.  They were kind, thoughtful, considerate, easy-going, helpful and played hard with our kids.  Brody even said "mom, they are SOOOOO nice".  What an excellent example of what my boys can be like as they get older.   I was also encouraged by the idea of having people stay with us on such short notice.  I stress about the house being clean, having a guest bedroom and things to be perfect.  But they weren't and no one cared and it was wonderful.   I do hope they come by again but I also hope we can see Chase and his family soon.  



No comments: