I had another lovely Mother's Day. The days leading up to it I think about what I would like for Mother's Day. I don't really want stuff as much as I want to savor the day and have as little stress as possible. This year I was still a mom but I felt like the day was a good balance of everything.
I woke up early in the morning and had some time at Starbucks by myself, then I went to the grocery store to get some shopping done.
We went to church where I was able to help with the elementary kids. I love that and it is part of who I am.
After church we came home and did an hour of weeding. Yes I said we because we had the kids weed with us. We got a lot done and it was nice to feel productive.
I got this adorable card from Colt along with a magnet.
After lunch we headed to Luther Burbank Park and spent a few hours playing. It was so much fun!
Our final stop was MOD pizza in Bellevue where I didn't have to cook dinner or clean it up.
This is a crazy, sometimes stressful wonderful duty to be a mom. I am so thankful for my 5 kids and my husband who is part of this great big adventure with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment