The other day my sister sent me a text message. It said some of the Starbucks stores in the greater Seattle area were having Seahawks Baristas from 2 - 3. I took the kids last year and we met Russell Okung. This time I was hesitant about going because Bo needed a good nap (he had a short one the day before) and because I was watching Aspen. Jessi convinced me to go and told me I should ask Ganesa to meet us there.
I loaded up the car with Darby, Bo & Aspen and met Ganesa there. We didn't know who the Seahawk would be and were happy to find out it was Ricardo Lockette.
Jessi sent me a text around 1:50 that said "you going?" My response was this picture.
She responded: "OMG. I love you."
I also got this blurry picture with Bo.
Ganesa and I actually hung out for about 30 minutes with our kids making a bit of a mess while we were there. But it was fun to watch the fanfare and commotion. Plus we took a few more pictures with Ricardo. :)
As crazy as it was, I'm so glad we went. We had a fun afternoon and it made me very happy to know I made Jessi's day. She tweeted about it.
It was retweeted 21 times.


No comments:
Post a Comment