Sunday, April 26, 2015

Rocking Chair

I'm not a very crafty person. I leave most of that stuff to my sister.  She has that gift.  I don't.  

But I decided to take on a project.   

We got this rocking chair from our neighbor about 5 years ago.  It is awesome.  I love using it, especially on a warm summer day.  I can watch my kids play while I eat my bon bons and sip on my chai tea. 

But I wanted to change it up a little.  It was starting to look a little dreary to me.  I texted my sisters to see what they thought I should paint it.  Rustic Red or Seahawks Blue. 

So for less than $10 (I'm also cheap when it comes to projects) I painted this chair blue.   

Then my friend Ganesa bought a pillow to go with it.   

I have received mixed reactions but for now I will go with it and enjoy it for the football season.  I can always go back to the store and buy a different color of paint. 

 

No comments: