Monday, February 2, 2015

Super Bowl XLIX

I'm not sure how to sum up this years Super Bowl. I'm glad its over so I can move on with life.  I care so much about this team and get way too emotionally involved.   I have done a lot of praying so that I could actually enjoy watching the game.  I'm happy to report that I watched MOST of it (maybe that's the problem).   We are sad, shocked and disappointed that we are not repeat Super Bowl Champions.  But as many people have said, or reminded me, our team is still great with great players, great coaches, and great fans.  The Seahawks will be around for awhile.  Here's hoping to Super Bowl 50. 

Meanwhile, we got the kids all geared up and ready to go.  



Ollie (who is our wavering Seahawks fan) was super excited to wear this Seahawks belt buckle. 



We put on these face tattoos.   


Watching the game at Scott Wood's house.  This is now our tradition. 





We LOVE our Seahawks, win or lose. 

Now it's time to cheer for the Sounders (and Mariners too). 

No comments: