We made a last minute decision to head to Snowflake Lane. When we finally got everyone in the car and were on our way we realized we would be cutting it very close to the 7:00 start time. We thought of a few different options for our family outing but in the end decided we would try it and see what would happen.
We found a parking spot at 6:59 and walked to Snowflake Lane just as it was starting. I was a little bummed to be late to the show but in the end it all worked out.
We told Brody, Colt & Ollie to go to the front where all the kids were. They had fun but I couldn't take pictures.
Darby & Bo stayed with us in the back.
After the show was over I tried to take a few pictures of them dancing in the street.
Snowflake Lane is always festive, but it is also a lot of work. Maybe one of these years we will have it all figured out.
No comments:
Post a Comment