Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Girls Weekend (+ a baby)

My friends from soccer organized another girls' weekend. We went to the same house on Whidbey Island that we went to last week and the same one we have gone to the past four years. I was able to get there on Saturday morning and stayed until a little after lunch time on Sunday. 

I brought Bo with me because I knew he would be pretty easy and it would mean that I could stay a little longer with my friends. 

We didn't do much which was absolutely wonderful.  

Mandy, Leann, me, Bo, Ceci, Wendy
Cabryn, Nicole, Jeannine, Cynthia, Heather 

We don't see each other as often anymore so it was even more special to see all of them again.  I'm already looking forward to next year.  (and as easy as it was to have Bo this will be the only time he gets to come) 

No comments: