Sunday, August 4, 2013

Brody's iPOD

Somehow Brody got it in his head that he wanted an Ipod. I think he saw Aunt Jenny's and knew it had games on it. We told him if he really wanted it he would have to save his money to buy it. When I discussed it with Brad he reminded me that he had an Ipod that he only used once or twice. So he offered to sell it to Brody for $25.00. 

Brody:  Ok, Dad, how much for your iPod?
Brad:  $25.00
Brody:  Let's settle on 23.
Brad:  Nope  
(Brad vs. Brad Jr) 

Brody counted up his money and was a few dollars short.  He asked Brad if there was anything he could do to earn more.  Brody spent some time pulling weeds in our backyard and later had his own iPod.  It had to be charged over night but the next morning he was thrilled that he had something he bought with his own money.

He even told Brad "This is way cooler than I thought."




We couldn't keep the ear phones out of his ears and we couldn't stop him from singing.  



No comments: