Thursday, April 4, 2013

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt

We were invited to go to a friend's house in Port Orchard for an Easter Egg Hunt. I was excited to go but with 2 weeks of sick kids I decided to stay closer to home. I was looking for a good, free local place and had trouble finding something. (The one at Vasa Park was canceled this year due to construction). So I decided to organize one for our cul-de-sac. It was a hit! It was a gorgeous day and the kids and parents were so excited to participate. The older kids hid the Easter eggs in the front yards. While they were doing that the younger kids hid eggs in our backyard for the older kids to find later.  We had more than enough eggs for everyone and the perfect amount of candy, money and little toys.  It wasn't an overload. 


Darby was happy with her one egg.





Sorting through their treasure.

No comments: