Monday, October 8, 2012

Fire Trucks

It's been two months since we have been able to make it to a Home Depot workshop. The boys have been asking about it so we were able to make it this time. Brad had cross country practice and wouldn't be able to join us until later. But I have learned that it is best to get there right when they start otherwise it gets crowded. So I took all four of the kids by myself to the workshop. (Normally Darby is very easy but she was a little fussy this time so I had to hold her part of the time). The boys did a GREAT job! Brody did the project with almost no help from me and then he helped Colt work on his project. I managed to quickly help Ollie with his. 

They were excited about their fire engines but I didn't get a picture of the completed project. 
 



No comments: