We were invited to go camping over Memorial Day weekend by one of Brad's track families, the Hansons. I wasn't feeling all that great but since it was only one night I decided it would be a fun adventure for our family (and good practice for future camping trips).
The boys walking to the camp site (notice everyone else is way ahead...toddler legs just don't go that fast).
Ollie helping with the shovel. (we had to move some dirt around to make a level place for our tent)
Colt helping Niki (or maybe its the other way around).
Everyone seemed to help with our tent (which is why I was able to take pictures).
This is our new family tent. It was an impulse purchase by Brad when he went to Costco to buy a new printer. He also had to pick up some dishwashing detergent (for me) so that is what made him walk by the tent display and caused him to buy the tent. (so its kind of my fault? I don't quite buy that one). The tent worked out well for us (except for a tiny bit of leaking during a major rain storm)





2 comments:
Why aren't you feeling that great?
I had an ear infection but was on antibiotics so I'm feeling better now.
Post a Comment