Monday, April 18, 2011

Pirate Bunch

I am anxious to get the boys in bed by 8:00.  I am not a slave to their schedules but I am usually so tired by this time that I need to get them to bed.  Many nights it is about this time that Brad decides to get them all wired up with chasing, wrestling, tickling wars, you name it.   Tonight it was all about the pirates.   They were talking like pirates, walking like pirates, singing like pirates and finally dressing like pirates (even if it was using a pair of pants as a head dress). 


Here is my Pirate Bunch. 
(this picture is taken in the office because when Brad starts to get them wired up I retreat here and wait for them to tell me that it's time for prayers). 

The Pirate Bunch talking in their pirate voices. 

It really is so cute when the boys are so excited about playing with their daddy even if I am very tired.

1 comment:

kari bell said...

love it! we played pirates ALL weekend. even made treasure maps (the back side of a paper grocery sack & crinkled it up).