Saturday, June 5, 2010

Making Pancakes

When Brad made me pancakes for Mother's Day he was excited about how quick and easy it was to make them. Since then he has made us pancakes a few more times. As usual the boys wanted in on the action. Brad had a lot of patience letting them help and watch as the pancakes cooked.

This is one of those weird pictures where it looks like Colt is right next to the stove but he's really far away. (I was standing right next to him...and I would have had him further back if I was the pancake chef)



Brad explains how to tell if the pancakes are done. Brody asks for a taste test. Yes, that is Ollie crying in the background. I am ignoring him so I can get this video shot. (It's also what happens to the third child)

No comments: