Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mariners Opening Day

Brad joined some of his friends for Mariner's Opening Day. I have gone with him before but it seemed like too much work with Ollie and the other boys. So I suggested he take Brody instead. I'm not sure who had more fun, Brad or Brody.

Brody in his baseball outfit. Brad went to Target to buy him this Mariners shirt and hat. (Brad is good at spoiling his kids. I would have just dressed him in Mariners colors and called it good) We had some hand me down baseball pants that actually fit him....well they were a little big.



Brad and Brody outside Safeco Field. (These pictures are from Brad's phone so they aren't as clear)


It was a fun surprise for Brody to see Grammy & Fafa there. Brad said it would have been a little more challenging if there weren't so many friends around entertaining Brody. A 3 year old attention span doesn't last too long at a Mariners game.



1 comment:

Jen Johnson said...

SO cute. Jay loves going to Padre's games when we are down in San Diego. He goes to Target too and buys shirts for him and Tanner.