Sunday, January 10, 2010

Why I LOVE my boys! Reason #2

They LOVE being outside and LOVE mud puddles.

We went outside to let the boys get some fresh air. They started by riding their bikes and then kept their helmets on to do some exploring in the yard. They were quick to find the mud puddles and of course loved it. (The only reason I could tolerate this is because Brad was home. Otherwise the thought of cleaning up two dirty, wet boys would have been a little too much for me)




In this video I ask Brody what he is doing. His response "I am splashing in the mud." (It's a little hard to hear)



I know girls are into this stuff too, but there is something about boys and puddles that seem to fit nicely together.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

They are so sweet Janelle! Quinn is the same of course. He darts out the door and straight to them in the driveway. The joy is too cute, and I let him do it. Oh, and I took your advice and started my own blog! Big step for me. Take care, your family is beautiful!