Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Visiting Grammy & Fafa

Last weekend Brody was lucky enough to spend the weekend with Grammy & Fafa. Or maybe they were lucky to spend the weekend with him. Or maybe we were lucky to have a weekend with only one child. I really do get a little sad when I don't spend time with Brody. He is at such a fun age and is such a good little boy that it brings us great joy to spend time with him. It's hard to share, but we know that it brings others (especially grandparents) great joy as well so we are happy to share Brody.

I have only heard various stories about different things that Brody did with Grammy & Fafa. I know Brody picked strawberries....



Went to the park....




played with tinker toys....(and Fafa built a Ferris Wheel)




and went to the beach.




We are so thankful for such wonderful and loving grandparents (on both sides of our family). Brody LOVES them! Thanks Grammy & Fafa!


Here are more pictures courtesy of Grammy & Fafa.

No comments: