Wednesday, May 20, 2009

9 months already?



Colt is 9 months which means he is that much closer to being one. A scary and sad realization that I don't like to believe. He continues to be a happy little guy who adores his big brother. It's fun to watch as he tries to move around and thankfully hasn't mastered crawling yet. (it won't be too much longer)

Colt had his 9 month check up a few days ago. He passed in almost everything. He still doesn't make the charts for weight, but he is attentive, healthy and happy. Oh wait... I forgot...once again I did not even notice that he was suffering from an ear infection...but this time it was a double ear infection. We have to work on his communication skills so he can tell me the next time his ear is bothering him.

Here are his stats.

Weight: 14 lbs. 11 oz. (under 3%)
Height: 26 1/2 in. (5%)
Head: 17 1/2 in. (25%)

We are thankful for such a wonderful little boy.

1 comment:

The C & H Life said...

Colt is so stinking cute! I just want to pinch his happy cheeks!!!